SALIVA COLLECTION KIT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE UDX COVID-19 RT-PCR TEST
KIT INCLUDES: TRANSPORT TUBE, FUNNEL, BIOHAZARD BAG, ORDER FORM
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK 15 MINUTES BEFORE TEST
- Step 1: Wash or disinfect your hands thoroughly before test.
- Step 2: Open your Saliva Kit and place the provided items on a clean surface.
- Step 3: Please write your name and date of birth on the tube label.
- Step 4: Cough deeply 3-5 times into your mask or sleeve to help bring up secretions from your lungs.
- Step 5: Open the test tube by unscrewing the cap being careful not to spill the liquid inside.
- Step 6: Place the funnel it in the tube with the longer end down in the test tube
- Step 7 : Carefully hold the funnel down on the tab with your thumb to secure the funnel from coming off.
- Step 8 : Now carefully place your mouth over the funnel and spit. Make sure to spit to the fill line.
* NO MUCUS OR FLEM – ONLY SALIVA
- Step 9. Carefully secure the cap tightly and discard the funnel used.
- Step 10. Open the hazard bag provided and insert the test tube into the zip portion of the bag.
- Step 11. Fold your order form into fourths and insert it into the back pouch of the hazard bag.