Table of Contents
Web Portal Login
- Remove Selected Reports as Printed: Used to remove a patient from the Inbox to acknowledge that their result has been viewed. Place a check next to the applicable patient report you wish to remove from the Inbox and make this selection. Note that once a report has been removed, it cannot be re-added, unless a test result is changed. Although, result reports can still be accessed from the Search menu even after being removed from the Inbox.
- Refresh: This button allows the Inbox to be refreshed without logging users out, in contrary to browsers’ refresh button. Note that it may take a few minutes for the Inbox to display newly released reports after results have been finalized by the lab.
- Report: This drop-down menu is used to filter the Inbox based on a report’s status. Choose from the following options: ALL, COMPLETE, INCOMPLETE, CRITICAL, and ABNORMAL.
- Facility: Allows you to narrow down a search by facility
- Sort: Allows you to sort accessions by: Report Date (Descending), or Service Date (Descending).
To print patient reports from the Inbox screen, you may take either of the two following approaches:
- Place a checkmark beside the patient name and select “Print selected reports” to print one or more patient reports. This method generates patient report(s) in a separate window tab.
- Double-click on a row to view a single patient’s report. A menu bar will display on the upper-left side of the screen similar to the one shown below:
The following menu selections will become available (please note in advance that some modules must be purchased separately by the lab in order to become available):
- Report Types: If multiple report types are available on your web portal, you may use this drop-down to switch between different report types to view various formats of a patient’s report. You may choose between the following report types:
- Regular Report: Chosen by default when printing a patient report.
- Cumulative Report: Generates a report of the patient’s previous visits, including the previous dates and ordered test results.
- Data Format: Offers the ability to graph selected tests.
- Attachment(s): Allows you to view any attachments added to the patient report.
- Print: Generate the PDF patient report in a new window tab.
- The Audit Log: Offers insight on the selected accession’s activity (activated per
- Print-Text: Opens the selected report in text format.
- Create Ticket: This is a shortcut that allows you to create internal tickets to notify the lab of any problems encountered or concerns you have with your online account.
- If applicable, press the button to return to the Inbox.
The Search menu offers the ability to look up patient result reports along with detailed test and panel information.
When searching for patient reports, go to: Search > Search Reports, then provide the search criteria from the search screen, as shown below: